Who attends Cyber in Business?
This is the premier event for understanding and addressing the business impacts of cyber security. We will discuss the latest trends, analysis techniques, actionable business insights and advanced implementations of technical insights in cyber security.
Attendees are both non-technical business decision makers and technical information security practitioners:
- C-Level (CEO, CISO, CTO, CSO, CIO, CCO);
- Board & Director Level;
- ICT Managers, Business Continuity Managers, Security Consultants;
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultants, Insurers, Legal Advisors.
Do I require any technical cyber security knowledge to attend?
No specific technical knowledge is required. A healthy sense of curiousity and an open mind will get you far.
Can I claim any CPE credits if I attend Cyber in Business?
Yes, depending on your certification, you can earn CPE credits at CiB. Please check with your relevant accrediting body before attending CiB. If required, Cyber in Business will provide a certificate after the event to verify your participation.
Why should I attend?
1. Harness emerging technology and gain access to the latest technological advancements designed to protect Australian businesses, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
2. This is a business-focussed event with practical solutions for dealing with cyber threats. We cut through the fear mongering and technical jargon so that you can go away with an action plan, (and hopefully some great deals!)
3. Protection for companies of all sizes, because the majority of small to medium-sized businesses are ill-equipped and under-prepared to handle cyber attacks. The vulnerability of one business can have devastating impacts for all businesses in a supply chain, regardless of size.
4. Meet people working at the cutting edge. Explore partnership opportunities for companies and startups looking to grow and invest.